Like a lot of businesses today, many Non-profits are operating virtually. Often staff members are located all over the country, but everyone still needs administrative support. It seems logical for these organizations to choose administrative support that’s available to everyone. Many of my clients have been NPs and having virtual support proved to be the best solution for them.
No Central Office
A lot of Non-profits no longer have a centralized office. I’ve worked with organizations where the staff was scattered all across the country – most working from their own homes. For example: the Executive Director was on the east coast, the Deputy Director was in central time and most staff members were on the west coast. The need for an alternative to on-site support was clear. Scheduling and coordinating meetings and events across time zones was critical. They needed support that would be accessible and available to everyone – no matter where they were. So, what kind of support do Non-profits need the most?
5 Key Areas Where VA’s Can Help Non-profits
- General Administrative Assistance
- Day to day administrative tasks such as scheduling, calendar management, phone calls, bookkeeping and expensing.
- Report Preparation
- Assistance in creation and production of important quarterly and annual reports for board members and various stakeholders.
- Meeting and Event Coordination
- Coordinate meetings and online events across time zones. Requires strong meeting logistics, presentations and event management skills.
- CRM/Database Management
- Collecting, organizing and managing client and affiliate information across organization utilizing CRM systems.
- Email Support
- Monitoring and responding promptly to emails on behalf of executives and other staff.
Here a a few other services a professional Virtual Assistant can provide for your Non-profit:
- Drafting communications
- Managing mass emailing’s
- Customer service
- Fundraising and online event support
Want to know more about how VAS can help your Non-profit organization? Contact me today. Let’s talk about how I can help you.